1. Once you send me SYN packet to commonly used ports that involved in botnet bruteforce attacks, which include
but not limited to SSH and/or RDP, you provide to "NAH" and the owner exclusive right to attack back in any way your
public IP address, disclose/share/sell your IP and/or data to the public, including wordlist that have been used in
2. Once correct credentials recovered, you completely agree and provide to "NAH"/owner/third parties choosed
by the owner exclusive right to perform any manipulation with your machine and/or IP and/or internet access,
you agree to removal of all known/unknown malicious software and/or botnet agents.
3. With that said, you provide to "NAH" and the owner FULL and LEGAL access to your network-connected device.
1. My XSS Challenges
2. Use this site as Egress Firewall Tester. Notice, that all TCP/UDP ports are open here.
nmap -p 1000-1010 -n -sS -v sudo.co.il
nmap -p 1000-1010 -n -sU --data 41 -v sudo.co.il
3. Use Out-of-Band DNS Exfiltration tool: nc sudo.co.il 5353 and follow instructions.
4. Visit my blog
5. Bruteforce my SSH. Try your luck :)